|High School:||Hamden '16|
High School: Participated in track (3 years) and soccer (2 years)...primary track events were 4x800, 800, 4x400, and 600 (indoor)...served as team captain of indoor and outdoor track as a senior...4x800 team won state title during junior year and was runner-up in the New Balance National Emerging Elite competition during senior year...
PERSONAL: born Zachary J. Parisella July 5, 1998… Parents: Kathleen and John… Siblings: Brady, Hannah… Major: Theater… Residence: Hamden, CT…
- The biggest influence in my life is definitely my father
- If I could meet anyone living or dead, I would like to meet deceased runner, Steve Prefontaine
- My favorite number is 20
- The biggest sports team rivalry in my opinion has to be the Barcelona, Real Madrid soccer rivalry
- If I was stuck on an island, I would want Bear Grylls, and Gordon Ramsay with me
- My favorite song has to be Excuse Me by A$AP Rocky
- My favorite energy drink is Body Armor
- The worst thing that has ever happened to me was catching Mano at the beginning of the summer of 2017
- If Christmas had a taste it would be gingerbread and cinnamon
- If I could be great in any other sport, I would want to be good at basketball
- The main reason I started playing sports was my dad, who got me into soccer, then track started when I was in high school
- My favorite meal from the student center is the Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- My favorite word is “Facts”
- I would describe my leadership style with words like, direct, confident, and understanding
- If I could live anywhere, I would love to live in London
- In 15 years I see myself working as a technician for a major Theatre company in New York.
- After my time has passed I want to be remembered for my competitive spirit, and my desire for greatness
- Cool Ranch is the best flavor for Doritos
- My biggest fear is failure
- My hardest class has been Modern American Economy my freshman year.
- One of the things on my bucket list is the climb in behind the wheel of a McLaren P1 GTR and let loose on a test track